Oh man. I can’t believe this year is over. It’s been a whirlwind of a year for me. My year was filled with all sorts of adventures – from sliding down an active volcano in Nicaragua, to ziplining through the forest in Panama, to getting my articles published in a legit magazine, I would say it was a pretty fine year!
Here are the top 10 most popular blog posts from this past year!
- Potato Leek Quiche. Let me tell you a little secret. Although this has been the most popular recipe on my blog for the past year, the written recipe is missing an ingredient. It’s missing the milk, and I don’t remember how much I used. Oopsy. If you really want to make this quiche, my guess is 1/2 cup of milk. But I would actually encourage you to make the other nine recipes instead!
- Homemade Protein Bars. These are a winner, and the recipe is written correctly too! Go make them, you won’t regret it!
- Sneaky Ingredient Carrot Cake Muffins. Yes, these are most definitely my favorite muffins that I have made all year. Delicious, moist, packed with fruits and vegetables!! You can’t go wrong! And obviously you have click to find out what the secret ingredient is…
- Cranberry Apple Oatmeal Muffins. Two muffins in a row, hey? These are good too, if you still have cranberries having around, try these out!
- Lettuce Wraps with Amazing Peanut Sauce. These are the best lettuce wraps ever. PF Changs ain’t got nothing on them! Every time I see this picture I wonder why I don’t make them more often. Lettuce wraps are happening in 2016. ALL THE TIME.
- Spaghetti Squash with Spinach and Roasted Garlic. Let’s be real for a minute. I’m always going to choose regular spaghetti over spaghetti squash. BUT, in the spirit of replacing starchy carbs with veggies, this recipe is really good, really healthy, and everyone has to try spaghetti squash at least once.
- Top 5 Not-So-Healthy “Health Foods.” Check it out, the truth about some of those super popular health foods, which may be doing you more harm than good.
- The Perfect Snack When You are Feeling… One of my personal fave blogs. I wish I knew how to take better pictures back then, but still quality content and great healthy snack ideas!
- Blueberry Cream Pie. The perfect pie for summer time. Or any time you got fresh blueberries around. It’s dreamy creamy goodness with just enough sweet n’ sour tang to make it perfect!
10. Bacon Avocado Eggrolls. This was back when I was still eating bacon, tear 🙁 These rolls are the bomb and would be equally awesome with or without the bacon.
Uff! There you have it! The top ten most popular posts from 2015! I’m really looking forward to posting more, traveling more, and sharing all of my adventures with you in 2016. Happy New Year friends!